Friday, June 29, 2007

On The Road

I love riding in the rain .... B.S. I must admit ... Harley does make some good rain gear and I have over 300 miles in it so far. I stopped in Prince George to check out Len's new Harley store and had a friendly chat with Carrie and Mark the only real old timers from the old store. Len was on his way to the bike drags in Edmonton. Day two was in Billy's Pond where I had a very nice chat with Ming Wong and his wife Ester. They own and operate the Koho Restaurant, turn right off the hiway and go down town. Turn left at Shoppers and they are just south on the same street. Good food .. if Ming doesn't cook. It was nice to see him .. but the man never sits still and ah ..... never stops talking. Off to Kamloops in the morning to see my last standing Patrick Uncle some cousins then on to Kelowna.

No comments: