Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Team No Limits


But ... out of all the people I met for the H.U. rally ... these were the people who rocked the Toad the best and as a team had no limits other then deciding what to do and where to go. The gal at the left and the the guy at the right are hooked together they ain't really bikers more kayaker's but have a hard time taking the boats off the SUV. Doesn't mater they have the spirit and soul that is contagious to your well being and are a must to be around .. not to mention feed everyone within a 5 mile radius .. oh ya Dale is a dragonfly guru plus a whole lot of other neat things type guy. Between him and me is ... Steve a lost soul from the island who .. is the glue to the team and can build anything. He found the two other lost boys from saskatchabush and brought them to the rock so he could fix one of their bikes. The girls as we called them .. Nolan and K-Tel .. the latter I nicked named because Dave asked if he combed his hair with a pork chop were on their first long ride doing the easy rider thing. Great people the lot of them ... go team no limits.

4 comments:

Kurt said...

Looks like you are having a blast Pa. Wish I was with ya on my own bicycle. Keep on Rockin in the free world and doing what you gotta do
All the best,

Kurt

Anonymous said...

Murph,
Thanks for all the laughs (cackles to those on the outs), advice and words of wisdom. I won't be forgetting this adventure as long as I live. My riding will forever be destined to follow the way of 'the Dragon'. It really was a true honor to meet a man with such vast knowledge who is willing to share with those deserving. I am grateful to be one of those deserving few. Keep in touch.
Cheers,
Nolan

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone;
I'm Dale, the Dragonfly Guru, as Murph called me among various other names. I'll be adding a wack of photos to Murphs site soon. Being into photography, I shot 10 rolls of film in ten days. Sorry, ya can't see them all. We had a total blast at Toad Rock, can't begin to describe it. So much has happened since then. Sherry and I ran into Steve, (a team member) on our way home. We hadn't seen him for a few days and then there we were. Sharing a Pint in a pub along the highway. A week later, I see Murph's bike in Kelowna. I wish I would have had my camera when we loaded it onto a flat bed truck to take it Kane's Harley shop. Murph can tell that tale. Anyway, just got all the photos develoved, and had Murph over for supper last night. Still feeding team members. Patterson and I have to stop feeding them Cheese. But, once I get some photos on here, I'll write more. I'm sure we'll be seeing a bit more of Murph over the next few days. Our home is his home now. I don't have a brother in my life, but I do now. And I can't think of a better brother to have than Murph. Our team will become a life long team. I'm sure the other members will agree. I hope everyone from the team writes on here. Murph will love it. Sorry for being so long winded, but, photography and writing go hand in hand, and I'm cursed with it.

Dale

Sherry said...

Hey Murph, thought it was time I expressed the fun times I had in the summer at the biker camp. You became a dear friend over a course of a few days. You even got me to go on my first harley ride, only because I trusted you totally. I also enjoyed seeing you in Kelowna but am wondering where are you, we want to see you. call us..Sherry